Thursday, February 17, 2011

cinderella


I've decided my house is too big. I am getting really tired of (feeling guilty about not) cleaning it. 2000 square feet is a lot of house for four people. All those square feet add up to way too many baseboards, door frames, door paneling, outlet and light switch plates, walls, bath tubs, toilets, sinks, countertops, cupboards, floors, ceiling fan blades, and window tracks to scrub.

Anyone wanna trade houses? Specifically, anyone with a cozy farmhouse west of the Cascade Mountains wanna trade? Come on over to beautiful Utah and clean my three stories, four bedrooms, and four bathrooms! BONUS! You can keep my (smelly, hairy, wonderful) dog!

I'm sort of joking.

You can't have my dog.

1 comment:

diane26 said...

While I would like a bigger house I have my own dog to worry about.

Related Posts with Thumbnails