Monday, May 9, 2011

Conflicted


So maybe you'd like to know what I've been up to lately? I've been dancing. I've been cleaning. I've been tending to sick kids. I've been traveling. I've been preparing to move. I've been buying a house. I've been feeling inspired to create, to choreograph, to write (feeling inspired, yes. actually doing, not so much...).

I haven't been sleeping. I haven't been cooking dinner enough. I haven't been exercising. I haven't been sticking to my budget.

I feel entirely in limbo. Wanting to stretch out the last 5 weeks before I move 800 miles away, but also just wanting to be done with the process and wanting to get settled. I feel sad about leaving my family and a few close friends, but also excited about a new adventure.

I want my babies to slow down and not grow up so fast, but I also wish I could fast forward through the whining and tantrums.

To sum it all up, I'm feeling pretty contradictory, which I guess is just par for the course in life.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails